Sunday, July 6, 2008

Week outlook


This week looks to be a busy one - I have some upcoming server load and configures being planned. As well as getting ready for the family coming out this week for my son's baptism. It will be hectic to say the least.

I have ordered my Blue Snowball microphonee and will be setting up my "studio" shortly in preparation for my podcast/screencast. Not too sure what exactly I will be doing for my first show - planning on doing a weekly cast of some-sort. Inspired by Don of ScreenCastsOnline, but I am definitely not going to be attempting anything close to what he is doing.

Looking forward to the iPhone 2.0 software release as well - wondering how much of an impact that will have on my current iPhone 2G. Not even considering a 3G at this point.

I'm also looking for some killer app that ties all my current systems together - twitter, facebook, friendfeed, brightkite, etc... something that will tie them all up and cobine them into one usable interface.

No comments: